BRIMFIELD CONSERVATION COMMISSION
Meeting Agenda/Public Meeting Notice
Wednesday, June 9th, 2021 at 6:30 PM
Location: Virtual via Zoom & Town Hall (21 Main Street)
Residents are asked to use a computer to participate in this meeting
Members: Roger deBruyn (Co-Chair), Carol Platenik (Co-Chair), Steve Phifer, Joe Venezia, Gary Watts,
Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitation on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of the Brimfield Conservation Commission will be conducted in person and via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Specific information and the general guidelines for remote participation by members of the public and/or parties with a right and/or requirement to attend this meeting can be found below. An audio or video recording, transcript, or other comprehensive record of proceedings will be posted on the Town of Brimfield website as soon as possible after the meeting.
The Conservation Commission meeting will be held in-person and via a Zoom Meeting (Internet).
Public Participation via using your computer is encouraged.
Zoom Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/5552663853?pwd=Ky80OEJuU0t3bVp0blhRVXhybzJUZz09
Meeting ID: 555 266 3853
Call or text the Conservation Clerk/Administrator for the meeting password or with questions during the meeting at: (413) 626-7084 or at email@example.com
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- Review Mail & Phone messages:
- NHESP Priority Habitat Map public comment period: 5/3/2021 to 7/3/2021
- Public Inquiries:
- Tower Hill Road – possible diverted stream, water discharging off site
- 121 Haynes Hill Road – complaint
- Chair, Member & Clerk Reports:
- Other Business (New/Old):
- End of Emergency Declaration on June 15, 2021: fully resume in-person meetings
- Discuss fee schedule & schedule public hearing to revise fee schedule
- 0 Allen Hill Road – buffer zone violations
- Approval of Documents (Payroll, Payables, DOA, OOC, COC, Extensions, Emergencies, Enforcement Orders):
- Schedule of Public Meetings & Hearings:
- 7:00 PM RDA: 1538 Dunhamtown-Brimfield Road: The Commission will review a Request for Determination of Applicability (RDA) permit application submitted by Paul Sears c/o Josephine R. Sears Revocable Trust to determine if the area located at 1538 Dunhamtown-Brimfield Road (Assessor’s Map 9A-A-12) in Brimfield is subject to the Wetlands Protection Act (as amended). The property has been divided into eleven (11) lots in preparation for future development.
- 7:00 PM NOI: DEP # 117-0403 – Cubles Drive – single family home development: to review a Notice of Intent (NOI) permit application submitted by Jalbert Engineering c/o Steve Kasper & Mary Ayer to determine if the construction of a single family home on Cubles Drive (Assessor’s Map 6-B-4) is subject to the MA Wetlands Protection Act (as amended). 800 cubic feet of permanent alteration to Bordering Land Subject to Flooding (BLSF) is proposed.
- Other Projects, Monitoring, Enforcement & Violations:
- Discuss site visit: DEP # 117-0400 – 275 Sturbridge Road
- Set Next Meeting Date: Wednesday, June 23rd, 2021 at 6:30 PM