Public Meeting Notice/Agenda
Wednesday, December 18th, 2019 at 6:30 PM
Salisbury Annex Conference Room
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes: 11/13/2019, 12/11/2019
- Review Mail & Phone messages: DEP # 117-0359 – Lake Sherman aquatic management – new project representative
- Public Inquiries:
- Chair, Clerk & Member Reports:
- Other Business (New/Old):
- Approval of Documents (Payroll, Payables, DOA, OOC, COC, Extensions, Emergencies, Enforcement Orders):
- Request for Certificate of Compliance: DEP # 117-0297; 38 Third Street (Map 5C-A-30)
- Payroll: $ 424.50
- Payables: Dell - $ 250.00
- Enforcement Order: 65 Palmer Road (Map 13-A-7) – tree removal in Riverfront Area
Schedule of Public Meetings and Hearings
7:00 PM Cont. NOI: DEP # 117-0391; 118 Five Bridge Road (Map 16-A-7.1) – single family home, stream crossing
The Commission will review a Notice of Intent (NOI) permit application submitted by McClure Engineering, Inc. c/o Paul Vandal of 37 Champeaux Road in Brimfield, MA to determine if the construction of a single family home, private water supply, septic system, and driveway with a permanent stream crossing at 118 Five Bridge Road (Assessor’s Map 16-A-7.1) is subject to the MA Wetlands Protection Act (as amended). The project proposes 300 square feet of permanent disturbance to Bordering Vegetated Wetlands (BVW) on site.
7:00 PM Cont. NOI: DEP # 117-0392; 138 Brookfield Road – septic repair
The Commission will review a Notice of Intent (NOI) permit application submitted by Three Oaks Environmental c/o Becky and James Hoffey of Princeton, MA to determine a septic system repair at 138 Brookfield Road (Assessor’s Map 6-B-2) is subject to the MA Wetlands Protection Act (as amended). All disturbance associated with the project as proposed is located within Bordering Land Subject to Flooding and the Buffer Zone to Bank associated with Lake Sherman.
7:00 PM Cont. NOI: DEP # 117-0393; 144 Old Palmer Road – addition to single family home
The Commission will review Notice of Intent (NOI) permit application submitted by Minuteman Engineering c/o Kathleen Gallant of 144 Old Palmer Road in Brimfield, MA to determine if the construction of an addition to a single family home at 144 Old Palmer Road (Assessor’s Map 9-7) is subject to the MA Wetlands Protection Act (as amended). The project proposes 662 square feet of permanent alteration to Riverfront Area associated with a perennial stream.
7:00 PM Cont. NOI: DEP # 117-0386; 160 Palmer Road (Map 11-A-9, 9.5, 10) – construction of 3.38 MW solar array & gravel access road
The Commission will review a Notice of Intent (NOI) application submitted by Sherman & Frydryk, LLC c/o Brian Caron of 296 Clark Road in Fiskdale, MA 01518 to determine if the proposed construction of a 3.38 megawatt direct current ground mounted solar photovoltaic array and 16-foot gravel access road for site construction and maintenance is subject to the Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act (as amended).
Other Projects, Monitoring, Enforcements and Violations
- FY 2021 Budget Request & Annual Department Reports
- Site plan review: 11 Palmer Road (Map 13-B-1) – 16’x 80’ solar canopy
- Discuss Bylaw: Chapter 5 – Licensing and Permits
- Right of First Refusal: 29 Prospect Hill Road (Map 11-A-17)
Next Meeting Date: Wednesday, January 8th, 2020 at 7:00 PM (NO MEETING SCHEDULED 12/25/19)