How do I submit a Sub-Division Plan to the Board?

You can find the application for sub-divisions in the forms section on the Planning Board website.  For more information you may review the Brimfield Zoning Bylaws and the Sub-Division Control.  To present the Planning Board with your sub-division plan you can call the Planning Board at 413-245-4100 and leave a message on the Planning Board Voice Mail or e-mail us at  The clerk will get back to you as soon as possible to put you on the next Planning Board meeting agenda.  All plans/application must be submitted at a Planning Board Meeting with the proper fee and must meet all requirements in the Brimfield Zoning Bylaws and sub-division control regulations.  Please do not leave any plans for the Planning Board in the Town Hall or Town Hall Annex.