Who should I report a hazardous roadway to?

Contact the Highway Department at 413-245-4103 or at brimhighway@aol.com during normal business hours.  The location will be put on a list and repaired as quickly as possible.  If there is an eminent emergency and it is after normal working hours, please contact 911 and they will get in touch with a Highway Department employee.