Zoning Board of Appeals

Determination Requests and Special Permit/Variance request forms (links on left) have been updated. All applications must include a current land survey plot plan, signed and stamped by a Licensed Massachusetts Professional Land Surveyor.  Property lines determined by a Civil Engineer will not be accepted per MGL/Mass Scope of Practice Reg 250 CMR 5.01

The ZBA can be contacted via email at zba@brimfieldma.org or by postal mail.